Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stimulus Check


Lately these days I've been hearing of everyone checking their mail and bank accounts daily, if not twice daily. It seems we're all waiting for that highly anticipated help from the government and I have to be honest, I'm a little anxious too.


There are many plans of much need vacations, and home improvement projects in the works. Others are planning to save or invest it. While some families are forced to pay bills with it. And yes, there will be recipients that completely blow on a big screen T.V.


Whatever it is that you decide you will do with it, you may just have to wait. Early T.V. reports of checks being mailed out May 2, have a lot of people watching their mailboxes. But in actuality, there's a time consuming process of how these checks are being deposited or mailed. http://www.irs.gov/. I've have personally been disappointed thinking it would be here by now, only to find that I have to be patient. Which is kind hard for me since I needed that cash yesterday!


Oh well. These are times that you just have to trust God. You can't always depend on man. Even if it is our government. I know the money will come right on time, just when I need it the most.


How about you? What are your plans for your stimulus check? Feel free to share your thoughts.

0 comments: