Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Valparaiso here we come!


I just arrived home form a trip to Valparaiso, IN for my son's National Basketball Tournament. His team had a undefeated season and they won our state Championship. We had planned to just send him with his teammates because finances were tight.

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking, we should all go! My son was so excited to know that we were all going to be there. So we packed up all the kids and went.

You know, sometimes you have to sacrifice and do what is right. Sure I realize that there are bills to pay, websites to run, soap to make, and a broke washing machine to fix. I 'll have a lot of catching up to do when I return, but I'm going to trust God and I know things will fall into place.

Well I tell you the truth, this was one of our best trips yet. We had so much fun laughing, eating and fellowshipping with other families. It was well worth it!

Oh and by the way, our team finished 5th place! What an accomplishment! GO TEAM GO!!!

0 comments: